What Do We Do?
- Focus on Capital Markets
- Provide practical services that facilitates compliance challenges and mitigates our clients risk
- Deliver measurable benefits
- Provide a partnership with our clients that delivers benefit today and in the future
- Understand our clients challenges and provide pragmatic solutions
Who We Are
- We have combined over 100 years experience in IT/Compliance markets
- A no nonsense practical services company founded 2013
- Privately owned
- Operating in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore & Sydney
When our company was founded
Offices located around the world
Strategic partners to enhance our solution
Our Clients Work With Us Because...
- We are responsive
- We deliver
- We simplify the journey towards compliance
- We provide practical services that resolve compliance challenges and mitigates risk for our clients
- We know the challenges that Capital Markets firms have on the journey to compliance
- We are experts in voice communications and how the communications infrastructure impacts and interfaces with compliance activity
- We collaborate with our clients and their vendors
- We focus on demonstrating value in our solutions and benchmark results to provide evidence to support this
Citycom is built on a foundation of expertise and unrivalled experience in the financial services industry delivering risk solutions.
Servicing the major global financial markets, Citycom has developed answers to some of the challenges facing financial institutions understanding and interrogating their structured and unstructured data silos.
Through our learning gained over years of working within financial markets we fully understand and respect the issues financial institutions face surrounding their risk in todays ever increasing regulatory landscape.
We have built a comprehensive set of services and solutions that help global financial institutions manage the challenges faced implementing solutions to reduce their risk.
The challenge we see constantly is not the availability of technology platforms but the management of data and the data quality which is hindering the deployment of effective solutions. On the journey to a holistic surveillance solution one key silo where the quality of data is critical is the recorded voice. Citycom has a respected heritage in providing services to enable clients to understand the quality of this challenging data silo and then to advise on remedial solutions to avoid the same unacceptable situation occurring in the future.
We have built a comprehensive suite of services and solutions called Assure to help financial institutions on the journey towards a holistic risk monitoring solution utilising a combination of voice quality and voice content searching, behavioural analytics, proven workflows and experienced people to mitigate the risk of compliance breaches.
Meet Our Leadership Team
CEO of Citycom
Mark began his career as a management trainee for a major UK retailer before moving to Dun & Bradstreet where he was very successful at both sales and sales management. After a successful move into the IT sector with P&I Data Services Mark spent three years with Cable & Wireless which included a global role. Moving to the Caudwell Group provided him with experience in the mobile world as well as experience in a huge growth organization. Since Caudwell Mark has used his experience and knowledge to help build and develop a number of service and technology organisations within the voice and data arena which has culminated in starting as joint founder of Citycom.
CFO of Citycom
Formerly at Vantis and RSM Tenon, Vasim works with high growth start-ups advising from set-up and structure to build processes and disposals. CIMA and FCA qualified with a degree in financial accounting. In the role of CFO, he sees his professional role as assessing and removing problems within the business and takes pride in providing strategic and practical solutions for stakeholders. In his spare time he is involved in charity work and sits on the board of Thames Reach, a charity for the homeless where he provides support as deputy chair of the organization and chair of the finance committee.