Citycom provides total solutions to global businesses that use voice communications as part of their operational model.
Our heritage has been in voice and communications from the late 1980’s. This provides us with rare knowledge and understanding of the voice and communications journey as well as the evolution of technologies deployed.
In a changing and challenging world the importance of voice and communications as assets that should be used as insights to assist business management control and decision making are critical to success and profitability. Citycom provide the advice, systems and tools required to enable the effective use of voice and communications for this purpose.
Whether is a regulated or non regulated environment Citycom understands the challenges of capture, control and analysis of voice conversations across an employee landscape that change size, shape and residence frequently.
During our journey to assist the market utilise their voice asset we spotted a gap in the process and developed unique software, AVQ-M. This is the lynch pin in controlling what and how voice is utilised, revolutionising the effectiveness and efficiency of voice to text and analytics.
Who do we help?
- Any business that uses voice communications as a key part of their operational model
- Regulated businesses that have compliance challenges with voice recording, control, analysis and monitoring
- Businesses that want to use the valuable insight voice communications surfaces for performance improvement
- Anyone who wants to review large volumes of voice recordings (dispute/litigation)
- Businesses that want to analyse voice communications for employee satisfaction, cultural understanding and behavioural analysis
- Businesses reliant on voice communications that need to change to a more mobile/remote working operating model
Who We Are
- Global organisation based in London, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney
- Voice communications subject matter experts
- A business started in 2013 to assist businesses with the challenge of voice communications
- A company that focuses on our customers challenges
- A company who provides flexible pragmatic solutions to address our customers challenges
When our company was founded
Offices located around the world
Strategic partners to enhance our solution
Our Clients Work With Us Because...
- We are responsive
- We deliver
- We simplify the journey towards voice and comms analytics
- We provide practical services that resolve voice and comms analytics challenges and mitigate risk for our clients
- We understand the challenges that regulated firms have on the journey to compliance
- We are experts in voice communications and how the communications infrastructure impacts and interfaces with compliance activity
- We collaborate with our clients and their vendors
- We focus on demonstrating value in our solutions and benchmark results to provide evidence to support this
Citycom is built on a foundation of expertise and unrivalled experience within the global voice industry, delivering valuable solutions.
Global regulators require organisations to capture store and use their communications and trading data. We provide Solutions and Services that help organisations fulfil their regulatory requirements.
Citycom has developed answers to some of the challenges facing regulated firms understanding and interrogating their structured and unstructured data silos.
Through our learning gained over years of working within regulated markets we fully understand and respect the issues companies face surrounding their risk in today's ever increasing regulatory landscape.
We have built a comprehensive set of services and solutions that help global financial institutions manage the challenges faced implementing solutions to reduce their risk.
The challenge we see constantly is not the availability of technology platforms but the management of data and the data quality which is hindering the deployment of effective solutions. On the journey to a holistic surveillance solution one key silo where the quality of data is critical is the recorded voice. Citycom has a respected heritage in providing services to enable clients to understand the quality of this challenging data silo and then to advise on remedial solutions to avoid the same unacceptable situation occurring in the future.
Meet Our Leadership Team
CEO of Citycom
Mark began his career as a management trainee for a major UK retailer before moving to Dun & Bradstreet where he was very successful at both sales and sales management. After a successful move into the IT sector with P&I Data Services Mark spent three years with Cable & Wireless which included a global role. Moving to the Caudwell Group provided him with experience in the mobile world as well as experience in a huge growth organization. Since Caudwell Mark has used his experience and knowledge to help build and develop a number of service and technology organisations within the voice and data arena which has culminated in starting as joint founder of Citycom.
CFO of Citycom
Formerly at Vantis and RSM Tenon, Vasim works with high growth start-ups advising from set-up and structure to build processes and disposals. CIMA and FCA qualified with a degree in financial accounting. In the role of CFO, he sees his professional role as assessing and removing problems within the business and takes pride in providing strategic and practical solutions for stakeholders. In his spare time he is involved in charity work and sits on the board of Thames Reach, a charity for the homeless where he provides support as deputy chair of the organization and chair of the finance committee.