Who do we help?
- Regulated Businesses that have a requirement to capture, store and use their communications and trading data
Financial Services organisations that need to conduct investigations/reviews or surveillance as a regulatory requirement or conduct risk processes
All sizes of business that have complete end to end regulatory challenges or need very specific products/solutions
- Operational, technical, legal and compliance areas within regulated businesses
Who We Are
- We have combined over 100 years experience across technology and regulated markets
- A no nonsense practical service provider founded 2013
- Privately owned
- Operating in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore & Sydney
When our company was founded
Offices located around the world
Strategic partners to enhance our solution
Our Clients Work With Us Because...
- We are responsive
- We deliver
- We simplify the journey towards compliance
- We provide practical services that resolve compliance challenges and mitigates risk for our clients
- We understand the challenges that regulated firms have on the journey to compliance
- We are experts in voice communications and how the communications infrastructure impacts and interfaces with compliance activity
- We collaborate with our clients and their vendors
- We focus on demonstrating value in our solutions and benchmark results to provide evidence to support this
Citycom is built on a foundation of expertise and unrivalled experience within the global regulated markets, delivering risk solutions.
Citycom has developed answers to some of the challenges facing regulated firms understanding and interrogating their structured and unstructured data silos.
Through our learning gained over years of working within regulated markets we fully understand and respect the issues companies face surrounding their risk in today's ever increasing regulatory landscape.
We have built a comprehensive set of services and solutions that help global financial institutions manage the challenges faced implementing solutions to reduce their risk.
The challenge we see constantly is not the availability of technology platforms but the management of data and the data quality which is hindering the deployment of effective solutions. On the journey to a holistic surveillance solution one key silo where the quality of data is critical is the recorded voice. Citycom has a respected heritage in providing services to enable clients to understand the quality of this challenging data silo and then to advise on remedial solutions to avoid the same unacceptable situation occurring in the future.
Meet Our Leadership Team
CEO of Citycom
Mark began his career as a management trainee for a major UK retailer before moving to Dun & Bradstreet where he was very successful at both sales and sales management. After a successful move into the IT sector with P&I Data Services Mark spent three years with Cable & Wireless which included a global role. Moving to the Caudwell Group provided him with experience in the mobile world as well as experience in a huge growth organization. Since Caudwell Mark has used his experience and knowledge to help build and develop a number of service and technology organisations within the voice and data arena which has culminated in starting as joint founder of Citycom.
CFO of Citycom
Formerly at Vantis and RSM Tenon, Vasim works with high growth start-ups advising from set-up and structure to build processes and disposals. CIMA and FCA qualified with a degree in financial accounting. In the role of CFO, he sees his professional role as assessing and removing problems within the business and takes pride in providing strategic and practical solutions for stakeholders. In his spare time he is involved in charity work and sits on the board of Thames Reach, a charity for the homeless where he provides support as deputy chair of the organization and chair of the finance committee.