Assure the Quality of your Voice Records with AVQ-M
The Quality of Voice Records has become critical for the banks and other regulated financial firms as it will determine their ability:
- To manage efficiently their risks
- To enforce their compliance policies
- To extract meaningful information from the recorded contents for their business.
AVQ-M is a software platform that allows clients to measure the quality of the Voice Records by accurately sorting them from non-usable to high quality records.
The results can serve various objectives:
- Detect recurrent technical issues on the voice recording infrastructure
- Reduce operational costs by decreasing manual quality controls
- Proactively inform the Compliance team of the usability of the calls
- Increase surveillance efficiency by continuously improving the quality of the voice records.
AVQ-M can be hosted on Citycom Solutions’ private cloud or be installed within the client’s premise
AVQ-M is generally used for:
- Voice quality monitoring to identify technical infrastructure issues and to conduct a precise root cause analysis.
- Investigation/surveillance as part of a process to extract, access and review voice recordings. These are driven by internal policies, best practices and capital market regulations.
The quality assessment of the voice records is a 3-step process.